Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dam Coffee

I love coffee...
This is very good coffee... The company is called Willey's Dam Coffee from Millinocket, Maine.
My cousin owns this company, now I am not saying its great coffee because I am related to the owner. I am truly impressed and was happy with the coffee. It is flavorful and the heavenly aroma will knock your socks off. The taste reviles that is fresh. The beans are roasted after you place an order. They send the beans ASAP, the package even smells wonderful... :) This coffee is highly recommended!
Visit the site and they even give you a free sample!
http://www.damcoffee.com/

2 comments:

  1. This would make a lovely birthday present for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMM i wonder when that special day is,, hehe jk... one of the best days of the year

    ReplyDelete